Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Anne Hathaway Likes to play Duchess Catherine


Hollywood actress Anne Hathaway says she would like to play the Duchess Catherine in the movie about her life. According to Contactmusic in 28 years is a big fan of the newest member of the British royal family, who married Prince William in April, and will happily portrayed in the film biography. "I really did not think it before but yes, why not. It's wonderful," said Hathaway. The Devil Wears Prada actress may occur earlier in her admiration for Catherine. "It was a moment for me when Kate left by her father, and was traveling on foot and William few years, and I was hanging out with Chris, my friend, in London, and I did not mean to say out loud, but I went to just, oh, you're a brave girl.

   "I looked at him, and suddenly, I like to marry such a thing of the brave. Text messages I was with my mother all the time, she says, ING, it's like a fairy story, and I think that marriage is your best friend is really a myth of a new, even if it happens to be the crown, I'm just thinking, and that's all there is to it. you marry your best friend, this is a new myth, "said Hathaway.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to HOME