Search This Blog

Saturday, December 17, 2011

World's Shortest Woman Wants Acting Career

Nagpur woman Jyoti amegi, shortest woman in the world declared by Guinness World Record, set to work in  the Kannada film for release next year.
"I always wanted to make a career in acting. This title of world's shortest woman will take my career to new heights, amegi, which stands tall 62.8 cm ".
Double celebration was amegi, who has been granted the title Friday-her 18th.
Amegi was measured three times over the previous day and was given the title. Wockhardt hospital, doctors have measured in the presence of Rob Molloy, the arbitral tribunal, the official Guinness world. "
Amegi wept with joy as she submitted a certificate, in the presence of her father, Kisan, 55, and mother, rangana, 50.
"I'm really happy too and I was awarded this title. I cannot express in words, this means to me, "said the news service.
"I'm doing a movie shooting and Kannada in Mysore soon. She said I also will be in Europe for two months in summer. "
Asked if she would join the acting school, amegi knows the basics well and does not need to know.
"Will do exactly what is expected of my Director of scene. What is the need to learn something in school when you know. She learns that she is much better for the task, "he said.
Amegi was a form of dwarfism called achondroplasia by restricting its height to that old girl four months on average. She just passed the examination 10 category and intends to address working full-time.
The previous holder of the record for shortest living woman in the world was entitled 69.49 Jordan Bridget cm-tall, Illinois in the United States.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to HOME