Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Age is a state of mind, Amitabh Bachchan

New Delhi: age and disease, however, Amitabh Bachchan continues to spin magic dancing, singing and performing stunts and riding until the device means that oh-so-elegant - a Harley Davidson! No wonder he doesn 't hesitate before saying :"... bbuddah hoga Tera baap'! Say age is "just a state of mind. In 68, and the star says he gives the idea of ​​indulging in the second to the impetuous for the production of his next "Bbuddah ... Hoga Baap Terra 'but only because of physical motivations - and not because of lack of will and enthusiasm. "I fear very much to do work. It was a history of severe medical, so I was a bit hesitant ...
not because I am unable to do work, but because there are some precautions that I must take," said Amitabh told reporters through phone from Mumbai.


"Every time I have to do the action sequences, and members of the family and the antennas to the top and I'm wondering if it should do so or not because they look like to remind all from the last time I did the sequence of work and hurt I got," he said, remembering the near injury, intestinal to death in 1982 during the filming of a scene to work for "Coolie".

However, he agreed to give the big B work a new snapshot - thanks to a system of daily physical fitness and improve technology.

"The improved technology is a lot of work today-gone we were doing, and there are many safeguards now so they protect the artists well, and that the way the fire on the sequence of changing the sea ... and all looks very exciting, colorful and dangerous," he said.

Talking about his reckless, and this high point of the sexagesimal is riding Harley Davidson for the film, which releases July 1.

"We have petrified that I will not be able to ride it, and I can` t remember when I last rode a bike ... may be 20-30 years back to watch the film, and then, to ride Harley-Davidson, a huge, powerful machine .. . just to hold the damn thing up requires a lot of physical effort, but once it starts up and begins to move ... you `re in a different world altogether!" he said, sounding proud to do so.

But the adventure does not end with Amitabh for that - he had to deal with two of the "nightmares" to fit more with the role which required him to play a real role and peace - an old man feel young!

"This is the dance, therefore, very difficult! Is still a nightmare for me! If I have to do a series of song, I get nightmares because they are hard! It` s not the physical part, but only the part to be able to dance, and that `s always a part of great concern, "said Bachchan.

"And then (music directors) asked Vishal - Shekhar me to sing a song ... that was another nightmare! They are good friends ... we are sitting on them in the studio, and laughter, and gossip and we joke ... and then suddenly someone picked up tool and got the tune. "

"And so is every song that I have done in this film offer too," said the representative, which is sung three songs distinctive - a soft and melodious' Haal - E - Dil ", a title style cappella track and diversified his views of old.

But as far as eager for more and more to contribute to the Bollywood, Amitabh tired of asking what keeps him going.

"I don 't have an answer to this I wonder if people say to me: You shouldn`' t do all this, and sit at home, you old man ... get on your rocking chair ... get a hold of a book, watch TV, play with your grandchildren ... stop doing all these silly things! '

"I feel as if your mind is fine with that, you just go ahead and do it. My mind was fine for a bike ride ... and I still drive all my cars, and I` m saying, well those lines or do the work. .. it `s just a state of mind.

"I think once make up your mind that this is what you want to do, somewhere, somehow, a sort of adrenaline into you and you` re up to it, "said the legendary actor told reporters.

I think that `s how Amitabh Bachchan has continued for more than four decades - and more power than that!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to HOME