Search This Blog

Sunday, July 10, 2011

I'm not a natural actor: Daniel Radcliffe

Actor Daniel Radcliffe admits representation does not come naturally to him as it comes to other young actors.
The star cast 21-year-old franchise, "Harry Potter" when he was 11 years old and recognized one of the main reasons why did not deliver and co-stars Rupert Grint and Emma Watson was due to their backs, rather than their talents, and reports femalefirst. "I think there is a perception that we got cut off because it seemed right, and I think it's probably very fair," he said. "Also, acting is the thing that I do not think necessarily come naturally to me, and certainly not natural as, say, Haley Joel Osment or Dakota Fanning, who were just giving a full performance of adults in the age of 10," he said.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to HOME