Search This Blog

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Bollywood, not now, "says Jennifer Lopez


NEW DELHI: Her movements made her the star and global sex symbol, but you won 't see Jennifer Lopez vibration to the path of Bollywood in the near future.

The singer is busy promoting her latest album `Love?`, Her first in four years, and a bit too busy for a task to sing and dance in the world `s largest film industry.


"I'm not a member of Give it (Bollywood) to just think of so far! I want the fans in India to listen to the album. If I had plans of coming to India, I will make sure the declaration," he told reporters in Jennifer e-mail interview from New York.

Her latest album and her take on this global theme of love, and rolled in Dance Album odd that have already achieved great success with one `` on the floor.

In fact, Jennifer has a lot of material that
dwell on, including very general disintegration with rapper P Diddy, cancel the wedding with Ben Affleck, and now six long years of marriage to Latin star Marc Anthony.

? "Love is my attempt to explore the truly different questions I have about love with this album and I would like to tell the truth as the World Health Organization and I am an artist registration; with the dance of my country and my positions, and everything I brought in a dish," says the mother 41 years) of the two.

Jennifer, who began her career as a dancer back with Janet Jackson, found fame in Hollywood with films like 'Out of Sight `and `` Selena before her first album` 6 `in 1999.

I was born, and then LG. Lu, multi-tasking singer, actress, and organizer of all aspects of the famous singer, who demanded that all rooms are decorated to Willis steppped it with pink and white.

Then, things changed. In 2004 she married singer and actress has long been quietly confidante Marc Anthony in a secret ceremony at her home in Los Angeles. In 2008, shortly after the release of the sixth album is not so sucessful] `` brave, gave birth to twins, Max and Emme.

She spent the next two years as a wife and mother before starting work on the `love?` And filtered through the experience of the album.

"My music` s sound reflects sure who I am. Being a mother greatly influenced my music, and affects the way we think in the world, about love, what you choose to do what you choose to sing about. It affects everything, "said Jennifer, who has sold more than 50 million albums all over the world in the decade career since a long time.

Along with the promotion of her album, which was issued by the international music in India, Jennifer is a judge on the talent hunt show superhit `American Idol 'and also comes with showing her the reality of the special with her husband.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to HOME