Search This Blog

Friday, July 8, 2011

Emma Watson "critical" in the early through the Potter films

Emma Watson, as if "someone else" for marriage in the early films in the "Harry Potter".
Actress 21 years - who was just nine years old when she appeared as Hermione Granger in the first film in the franchise, "Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone" - sees it as "embarrassing" to look back at the early performance as they have changed a lot.
Speaking before the release of the film the eighth and last in the series "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 'The Daily Telegraph:" I look back at the movies early, and sees

a little girl, I know it's me, but it seems like a different person. "It is shameful to some extent, I see myself go through all critical stages of growth. A lot of time passed and much of what happened, it seems that I do not know her, but it is interesting to see how the character evolved and how it has changed a lot."
Since the completion of filming on the series wrapped last year, Emma, ​​now 21, moved, studying at the university, and signed to appear in "a week with my Marilyn 'and' The perks of being a Wallflower, but did not cast her Rupert Grint has admitted and found it difficult to move on.
He said: "I loved every minute of it, and I'm really going to miss it felt empty and lost a little bit, and it's taken me some time to accept it's over.
"I wanted to when he started Harry Potter, to be a man of ice cream, but the films that showed me that I want to be an actor, although the first three did not take seriously, and I stood just where I was told and read the lines of my own, then with the filmthe fourth began to care more about my performance. "
The world premiere in London on Thursday night - 'Part 2 Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows ".

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to HOME