Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

When Harry made me insecure

The world is divided into two types of people: those who have read Harry Potter books, and those who do not. The former consisting mainly of children and women. And it is like a secret society is very large. I belong to the latter, which dominated the ranks of the fathers. Most of us


Do something against Harry, but he feels insecure in the presence of prescribed.
So when my daughter asked if I wanted to come along for the last Potter film ever - The Deathly Hallows 2 - I was nervous. Two of them - one IT'S immature and not twenty-something and the other in her mid-teens - have already seen the film. Not days, but barely 12 hours earlier. Show and saw the opening night in fashion Potter and launched later in the confusing chatter in the home. Were still in the role of cinema in north London, two steps behind me superfluous.

Suddenly, it seemed the two sides nearly five years of age. This, I realized, was a moment of Disneyland, when I stood with the baby for several hours in the sun just to see Mickey Mouse in person. Then he led you in the air-conditioned room, where Mickey gave you a gentle hug. Cinema held about 300 children. And me. Turned many of the fashion Potter - vacuum cleaners, some witches and scary, and some of the other wearing a Hogwarts house relations. There were also children in the headers, but it seemed just like a normal London hoodies, so that was okay.


And a teenage daughter wore Potter t-shirt and holding a stick. Show twenty-something rare common sense left in Dumbledore wizard big hat at home, especially as it was coming from work. It all began whispering wildly from the moment the movie began. I was asked to be unacquainted with the path of the floors. Teenager she began binding, taking in the shortest time possible ("Remember the movement of paper cut anything in the final film? Comes next.") In the middle of the film, only when the chapter begins noseless Hogwarts to burn down, to sigh. Apparently, it did so in the first time, setting off a chain reaction among her peers and adults painful sitting nearby.

The film went to the laughter of evil to the famous scene of the massacre is not the death of Harry, her sobs became louder more and more. I shot a glance sideways. The twenty-something to cry. But it seems that no one cares - you're surrounded by 300 smiling, Blubbering children.

Next, Harry waves his wand, and tears evaporate. On the way home, feeling a little bit to the left, I asked the smaller one would have thought to go to the cinema Potter with novice like me. "Oh yes," she replied. "I had not noticed."

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to HOME