Search This Blog

Sunday, August 7, 2011

My kids have made Sundays most looked forward to days: Madhuri Dixit Nene

Sunday held great importance to the actor Madhuri Dixit Nene. Reason, the actor is what explains the simple. "As an actor I'd forgotten what is like on Sundays. I'd worked around the clock, seven days. On the day of the week stopped me in the matter," he reveals.


But now the actor - who is based in Denver, the United States with her husband and two - revealed she is keen to get on the weekends to spend with her family. "Arin and Ryan (her children) made the Sunday most looking forward to the days again for me," laughs dhak dhak star. "They are busy with school during the weekdays, so weekends, especially when I get to spend some time with them," she adds.

Stop talking about it, and silence Am Bollywood says she enjoys being a housewife there. "There are many things that I can not be made in India, so even simple things like doing the shopping for groceries is fun for me," says Madhuri. "So, I do a bit of gardening, cooking, watching movies and reading lots of books. I think I'm making the basis for everything that I could not do as an actor in the homeland."


"Cook," she says, is also something they grew to enjoy. "Used at the outset to be quite a disaster. But slowly I began to enjoy the process and has now grown to love it. I think that cooking is a very great de pressures."

As for spending Sunday with the family, she reveals that they have a barbecue meals are usually planned on Sunday. "It's great fun and very healthy. All through the week and we are very busy with work, so it is like hearing the great interdependence of the family to catch up with each other on Sunday," she says. "We often go camping or hunting films. Picnic park is also something we all look forward to it. We also frequently visit friends for dinner, so he looks like an impromptu gatherings and meetings," she says.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to HOME