Search This Blog

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Hrithik lookalike receive 15 proposals

Hrithik Roshan looks like him and become as popular as Bollywood star, who is one of the judges on a talent hunt contest, dance only. When Karan Pangali injured himself during practice, is flooded with messages "soon, as well as get" on Facebook. His father said "Gabru Joan" of



United Kingdom, which he already received 14 'rishtas "(proposals) and that it will hold a" swayamvar "for him when he returns.
So impressed by Hrithik, "What I like about Karan is that classical dancer who is not afraid to break the rules." Points to the striking similarity, says Hrithik, "He's a handsome guy, but if we look alike is for others to make a decision. But I see him dance. He is the best dancer out of me."

Karan insists that the actor has given him invaluable tips not only in dance, but also the hairstyle and clothing. From other competitors, Hrithik is a judge, mentor or friend. But Karan was "like my father."


Earlier, Hrithik gave Karan a second chance when he hurt himself during rehearsals, but he insists that the judge, he has no favorites. "For me, all the contestants and dancers are amazing and pretty amazing people. It's hard to let one go. I have tried many times to change the rules was reprimanded by my fellow judges, Farah (Khan) and Vaibhavi (dealer). I tell them that since I 'God of Dance" I can do whatever I want, "he laughs.

However, the "God of the Dance" I do not think he was a good dancer. "I can not even trained. Romantic hero, I need to dance, so let me go by myself. But these men tremendous," he asserts. He said he would return in Season 2? Hrithik says, "Let the completion of a season first, then we will see. Open it with the Transnational Radical Party and the higher being strong. Canal happy, happy runners and I am happy because I have not got this kind of love before."

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to HOME