Search This Blog

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Now, Lisa Ray turns author

Lisa Ray is ready to make her return. After the diagnosis of multiple myeloma, a form of cancer, in 2009, the actor went through various stages of treatment. Recently completed treatment with stem cells, and going to shoot for a television program for a period of four months in various parts of the country. "This is

In fact for a longer period of time it takes to shoot the film, "smiles the actor, before joking about how the public will be able to control the length of her hair to grow with each episode of the TLC show you my gold (OMG), which launches on 11 July and will be considered in the slot 9 pm.
She says: "I am happy to be alive and ready to return to the screen. It's kind of the celebration of my health. It's pretty rough. I've always wanted to do the show to travel, because in this form the host is more than just hosting. My personality come out."


But what remains is not really busy in the last few months her book. A few years ago, announced the news of her illness, Ray and updates in the transaction carried
out to the world through a blog and mentioned in it.

At that time, her articles have proven to be a source of inspiration for many terminally ill patients. Inspired, they are now written a book. "It will be my diary," she says, and insists it will not be biographical in nature because it is only 39 and has a lot to live. "I do not want to make it seem like it. But yes, to some extent, this book is my journey in and out of the cancer. Opened the doors of certain recent experience for me."

Days of the announcement of the return of a Bollywood movie will be great, and was also present in the ray IIFA, which hosted Toronto, Canada, the birthplace of the actor. "It was a collision of two worlds, that Mumbai will always be home for me, too," says the actor who played roles in the play called the crown, with my hand great. "He was an amazing reception. After all, this is an average actor and she broke again to represent my passion".

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to HOME