Search This Blog

Friday, July 15, 2011

Abhi is my ‘Mumbai big bro’

Daggubati Rana is back in town after the fire in Kuala Lumpur. In frank conversation and spoke about the final film actor Telugu Naa Ishtam and management of future projects with Amitabh Bachchan and Sanjay Dutt. It is also cleared the air about his alleged link up with Sonam Kapoor, and interdependence with Bachchan and his cousin, Naga Chaitanya and his future plans to work in the Tamil industry. "I have just returned after shooting for 48 days in Kuala Lumpur. Had a hard time and tiring but we had a lot of fun. I was shooting with Genelia our new film Naa Ishtam run
Tholeti Prakash," he says. Talking about his new project the Indian, he says, "in the circle of R G, and I will be working with Amitabh Bachchan and Sanjay Dutt. I am very excited to work with such great actors."
Even before the release of Dum Maro Dum, and it was Ram Gopal Varma spoke to him about the administration and that he loves the script. "He was happy with RGV Telugu films past and the boredom of DMD and how this film came about." The star is very happy with it is to get a response in Bollywood, "has been accepted too, has signed another film, so I think it's a good start." Compare Bollywood with Twilight, the actor feels that India is the national language and many people speak it, and will always be Indian films to a wider audience. "Bollywood has a larger audience. If you take the Delhi Belly, a film like this in Telugu, will arrive in Vizag, Hyderabad and centers the movie maybe three or four. Because in the Hindi language, opened in cities, 30-40. For this reason, as an actor, I want to discover the many forms as possible. "
Unlike other stars of the South who complain of positions in Bombay, Rana says he made many friends and everyone was very nice. "It was Abhishek, Bipasha and Rohan nice and made me feel that I am in my house." He calls Abhishek "Bombay Big Brother," says: "We both spent most of our time eating; that one thing we had in common" and what about the "back Sonam Kapoor" rumors, which were doing the rounds a few years back In response, he says, "I met Sonam few years back, I know her father, Anil Kapoor is very well, and he and my father are good friends, but there was nothing between me and them. I do not hardly know her, she just a good knowledge of . I'm still the same. "
And how he and Naga Chaitanya to keep the competition and rivalry in the Gulf? "We are very close, he is like my brother, we grew up together and encourage each other even if we had different points of view. Started acting before me and leading my country, so we discuss our films a lot. Certainly has a bright future," he says. The actor has many plans for the future. "I started as a visual effects supervisor. After that I was the cinematographer. I also produced the film, which won the prize. So I want to write and I also want to be a manager some day. I want to focus on film Tamil and find another form of storytelling," concludes 

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to HOME