Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Everything is fine between Abhishek Bachchan and Daggubati Rana



In addition to a long list of stars making the South for the first time in Bollywood is Rana Daggubati, the representative of Telugu. Rana was noted in his debut Bollywood film, Dum Maro Dum and currently is shooting for a film with Telugu actor Genelia D'Souza. The fact that it has been accepted in the town of B with open arms, what is an inspiring actor to put his best.

"We have been
appreciated there is a great sense of satisfaction and achievement as Telugu all of my Indian films by the public. It's a great start for me, because both of my films not mainstream, and became popular. Could not have asked for more, adding that" the package.

With appreciation that came his way, Rana has seen a good amount of link operations as well. First, he was linked to actress Shriya Saran and Bipasha Basu - the latter while walking on what seems from the disintegration of her long time boyfriend John Abraham.

"When you come out of two actors to promote the film and made together, and people are unpredictable, even if there is absolutely no truth to it. Bipasha is very dear co-star and I will always credit her for my performance in the film. It made me feel comfortable and helped me improve my performance ", he says, adding that the two still in touch and catch up when it comes to Mumbai.

Competition him about the supposed conflict with the Doha Ministerial Declaration, the Joint starin, and Abhishek Bachchan was not amused.

"I do not know how these things out. I knew Abhishek and his family for a long time, even before I did that film with him. In fact, is like a big brother to me."

Shed some light on the controversy that erupted when apparentlyreplaced Bachchan in the management of director Ram Gopal Varma, he says: "I managed because Bachchan urged me to do so at the time he was a small number of cases of birth. To put things in perspective, I do not have any problems with Bachchan . everything is fine between us. "

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to HOME