Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I feel awkward intimate scenes with this command: Mahie Gill

Movies with trying to be more realistic, portraying emotion also is getting bolder, says actress Mahie Gill, played by the viewer intimacy in her debut film D Dave and also in her love story does not see but it is difficult and critical.


"I feel awkward with doing these scenes".. And it's not very easy because the entire crew there. But I feel it's like any other emotion, and one has to imagine it. This kind of film I am doing this is realistic and this is also part of it, "said Mahie IANS in an interview. She said in answer to a question about what is going on in her mind while doing the intimate scenes, "The only thing in your mind is that you have to give your best and you should not look artificial at all."

After an impressive start with Dave D Anurag Kashyap in 2009,
has not played gay and Mahie As DABANGG a small role in last year's super hit cop drama.

Next in line is controversial is not a love story, inspired by the killing of Neeraj Grover television executive, who was killed in the former naval officer Jerome Mathew because it claims that the relationship with his fiancée, Maria Susairaj.


In the film, was 27 years for the love-making scenes with Deepak Dobriyal. Says director Ram Gopal Varma sent her a "sorry" message to make it do fire more than once.

"I am confident director of my well, and I know he will not make it seem trite, so I was okay with it, and the only thing is that we are not these scenes in the first day of the shoot ... I was surprised because I were not prepared mentally," she said.

"I have known Deepak for some time, but I was to him after a long meeting, so it was a little strange at first," The representative added that will also consider Sahib, Biwi Aur gangs.

She said after Dave D most of the roles presented to the bedroom scenes, and this is why they rejected them.

"After the D Dave, The thing is that most people, who came to me, will not tell me the story, and say only that the film two scenes and scenes of kissing three bedrooms, but the story does not, so I did not do those movies, and I will not do such scenes so that I feel the time is required, "as specified.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to HOME